We are SUPER excited to announce our 3rd Annual Hangin’ with the Heroes event taking place on Sunday, September 23rd from 3 PM – 5 PM. This year’s event will again be hosted at Keva Sports Center in Middleton!
Tickets will go on sale on Tuesday, August 21st at 8pm. There is a large demand and our events tend to sell out so we suggest purchasing right away if you plan to attend. That said, we will have the wait list activated – so please add your names once the event has sold out. Below are all the necessary details you need in order to purchase your tickets.
- Tickets will become available starting on Tuesday, August 21st at 8pm.
- Everyone ages 1 and up will need a ticket for the event – babies (under the age of 1) are free.
- There are not any additional required expenses once you are there unless you plan to buy food from the Keva concessions, or enter the raffle benefitting Badger Childhood Cancer Network.
- You are able to purchase tickets for friends or family members.
- Tickets are transferrable, but are NOT refundable.
- If the event has sold out before you try to secure your tickets, we suggest you to add your name to the wait list – as we often are able to use it!
The Event Includes the Following Highlights:
- Bucky Badger Visit!
- Superhero Hang Out with Wonder Woman + Superman sponsored by Princess Parties by Paolina
- Moana Hangout from Princess Parties by Paolina
- Police Visit + Motorcycle from the Middleton Police Department
- Ambulance Visit from Middleton EMS
- DC Eagle Visit from the Madison Capitols
- Face Painting with Funny Faces Family Entertainment
- Super Sprout Planting Station with Klein’s Floral & Greenhouses
- Laser Tag with Ultrazone Laser Tag
- Super Ink Tattoo Station
- Superhero Storytime with Verona Public Library
- Obstacle Course
- Superhero Photobooths
- Super Food Spread from Metcalfe’s
- Klarbrunn and Hogwash Drink
- Ice Cream from Sassy Cow Creamery
- Decorate Your Superhero Mask with Verona Public Library
- Dance Demos with Kehl School of Dance
- Super SSM Health Station
- Super Fun Activities from Orange Theory, Madison Smile Solutions, Fit4Mom, SwimWest and Girl Scouts of Badgerland Wisconsin!
- Super Crafts
- Candid Photos with Allison Fonseca Photography
- Chalk Art
- Raffle benefitting Badger Childhood Cancer Network
- AND MORE!!!
- Be sure to bring your camera – because there will be plenty of photo ops!
Strollers are allowed at the event – but we do encourage you to avoid using them (for your convenience) if possible. The event will take place inside and outside on a lawn, so navigating will be very tricky and baby wearing might be a bit easier. But we realize in some cases, they are still necessary. They are absolutely allowed!
Thanks to our Title Sponsor!
Thanks to our Venue Sponsor!
Our SUPER Sponsors!
Our Entertainment & Food Sponsors!
Our Local Heroes!
Our Nonprofit Partner!
We hope to see you all at the event!!