KGH Autism Serivces, Serving the Whole Family
Who We Are
Personalized support for happier days. KGH is a multidisciplinary therapy center serving individuals with autism spectrum disorder and related special needs and their families. Whether your child was recently diagnosed or you are looking for a new therapy path, we are here to support you from infancy through young adulthood. As a Behavioral Health Center of Excellence, KGH is proud to be recognized for superior clinical quality, staff satisfaction and qualification, and parent satisfaction. We provide individualized care, a multidisciplinary team and are here for your whole family.
What We Do
- ABA Therapy
- Pint Size Pals, a therapeutic introduction to early socialization in a group setting for ages 0-3
- Play Pals Preschool, a therapeutic ABA-based preschool for ages 3-5 designed to teach children the skills needed to successfully transition into kindergarten with minimal support and to develop meaningful social relationships
- Mental Health Services
- Social Groups
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Parent/Sibling Training and Support Services
- School Collaboration and Consultation
How We’re Different
- We believe your child’s treatment is only as strong as their therapy team; that’s why all of our KGH team members are licensed or certified professionals.
- We believe your child’s therapy program should be personalized to their individual needs, from the number of therapy hours, to the location of therapy, to the type of services received.
- We believe that success depends on the entire family feeling empowered and supported. That’s why our services embrace the family as a whole.
From coordinating insurance to creating a customized therapy plan, we help families find happier days. Contact us to learn how we can help!