i9 Sports® offers an alternative to the hyper-competitive, win-at-all-cost culture that pervades most kid’s sports leagues today. Through the i9 Sports Experience, we offer families an experience that focuses on fun, safety and convenience.
i9 Sports® is the nation’s first and largest youth sports league franchise business in the United States. With over 1 million registrations in communities from New York to Hawaii, i9 Sports offers youth sports leagues, camps and clinics for boys and girls ages 3-14 in today’s most popular sports such as flag football, soccer, basketball, t-ball and cheerleading.
- Age-appropriate instruction emphasizing sportsmanship and healthy competition.
- All Skill levels welcome – No tryouts. No drafts.
- Everyone plays – every game.
- No fundraisers or mandatory volunteering.
- One day per week – practice is conveniently scheduled prior to the game.
- Trained officials at every game.
- “When in Doubt Sit Out” Concussion Safety Policy and education for parents and coaches system-wide.