(Madison, WI): The Just Between Friends sale is coming up on October 16-18, 2020. It will take place at the Alliant Energy Center – Exhibition Hall in Madison, WI.
Alliant Energy Center
1919 Alliant Energy Center Way – Madison, WI
What is JBF? It’s a way to say YES to things your child needs! From clothing, books, puzzles, strollers, toys, shoes, car seats, boppies and so much more! Just Between Friends is fun, fashionable, affordable and an oh-so-friendly way to meet new friends!
When + How
- Friday, October 16th – 9am-7pm | $3 Admission all day but use this pass to get in for FREE!
- Saturday, October 17th – 9am – 5 pm | Free Admission
- Sunday, October 18th – 9am – 2pm | Free Admission – 50% off items without a star!
*Please note there are NO parking fees for this fall sale.
**Due to occupancy limits, there may be a waiting line.
Do You Have Items to Sell?
Visit this page on their website dedicated to consigning your used items. Consignors set their own prices and tag their own items through our website. One of the really great features is that in real time you can log in and see what you’ve sold!
- Earn 60% on your sold items (minus a $15 fee that is paid before the sale begins).
- Earn an extra 10% by assisting at the sale!
- Price & tag your items all year ’round 24 hours a day!
- E-checks are sent out within 2 weeks of the sale.
- JBF recommends you have at least a minimum of $100 worth of merchandise.
- Drop off and pick up are at:
- Alliant Energy Center – Exhibition Hall **At the back of the hall.**
- 1919 Alliant Energy Center Way, Madison, WI 53713
- NOTE: Alliant does not charge for parking at drop off and pick up.
Do You Want to Volunteer?
Signing up through our website for one 4 hour shift will get you in to shop early before the public! Volunteers will be able to shop 11:30a-8:00p on Thursday, October 15. If you sign up for 2 shifts, they get to shop early AND earn a $15 JBF Gift Certificate. Dads are also great team members and there are some shifts where they can be extra helpful! Learn more here.
11 Years of Giving Back and Being Part of Dane County!
JBF has been part of the Dane County community for 11 years. Kids didn’t stop growing during the pandemic but many budgets did change. Now more than ever people need a spot to buy and sell gently used kids items. They partner with a charity, We Care, who takes all the items consignors donate after the sale. After the March 2020 sale, consignors donated 3,200 items valued at nearly $12,000!
And this fall, they are taking extra precautions to keep things COVID safe – read more here.