Because we all need something to look forward to!
We have partnered with Sundara Inn & Spa to offer an incredible opportunity to win an overnight stay (+ $50 dinner voucher). With all the duties parents have been called on to do lately – work from home, help with online schooling, cook, clean and care for everyone else. A good night’s sleep, a peaceful hike and some lounging at the pool are definitely in order!
*Sundara is currently closed and will be following the Badger Bounce Back plan.
Here are some of our very favorite Sundara amenities:
- The Purifying Bath Ritual which includes the following:
- Rainfall Shower and Exfoliation
- Soothing Body Mist
- Aroma Steam
- Cooling Rainfall Shower
- Hot Pool
- Cool Plunge Pool
- Relaxation Lounge
- The Cambrian Oasis, featuring stunning casts of the sandstone bluffs that Wisconsin Dells is known for which offers space for reconnection and relaxation with a large hot soak with waterfall feature and indoor/outdoor pool bar serving craft cocktails. (Possibly my very favorite)
- Nava (a new restaurant) with delicious food and a lot of great options for breakfast, lunch & dinner – including yummy vegetarian options
- Woodland Reflection room, a relaxing space with a wall of windows with forest views. This space is ideal for curling up with a book or just taking in the natural setting watching for the deer who make their home in our serene setting. This space is available to be booked for private events.
- Savana the back patio directly off of Nava, which provides a tranquil space for outdoor dining or enjoying a cup of tea
- The Radiance Room – a new relaxing room adjacent to the brand new treatment rooms
- Lavana – a salt therapy treatment room which I was able to enjoy after my treatment!
- Brand new state-of-the-art fitness studio
- The new outdoor pool deck with a beautiful new saltwater pool as well as ample deck loungers and firepit seating.
- Infinity Edge Pool
In addition to the new amenities – Sundara has always added some brand new wellness activities, including:
- Guided meditation
- Expanded yoga offerings including aqua yoga
- Bootcamp and circuit training
- Guided hikes on the miles of new hiking trails being created through the 26 acres of the
- Boat cruises on Lake Delton
- Cooking demonstrations with a focus on seasonally fresh recipes
Sundara is for adults-only. If you are looking for a getaway for you and your partner or for a group of girlfriends I would highly recommend Sundara to anyone.
Sundara is consistently voted a top resort and destination spot and attracts visitors from all across the US. How lucky are we that we have a spot like this SO close to Madison?! A little piece of heaven that requires you to relax, unplug and enjoy this beautiful life. I think we can all agree that everyone deserves some time away to renew and energize their soul!
A huge thank you to Sundara for offering this opportunity! They currently are running a Mother’s Day special – purchase a $150 gift card and receive a bonus $25 gift card AND a complimentary Salt Room Session! I think we can all agree that as soon as things open back up and life looks ‘normal’ again, Sundara is very high on the list of places we all want to go!