(Lodi, WI:) The Treinen Farm, one of the area’s favorite destination for fall fun for over 25 years, now has an expanded season and new options for safe outdoor activities.
Visit their award-winning corn maze. Explore the new walking trails, scenic overlooks, and woodland exploration areas. Enjoy acres of adventure in the fresh country air.
September 1 through November 14
Wednesdays through Sundays (closed Mondays and Tuesdays)
9 am to 10 pm (last entry 8 pm)
September — $12.50 online ($15.60 at gate)
October Weekdays — $12.50 online ($15.60 on at gate)
October Weekends (Sat/Sun)– $14.50 online ($18.209 at gate)
Season Passes — $29.50 ($24.50 thru 8/31)
Age 2 and under are free
Online ticket purchase is strongly recommended–and will save you 20% over at-the-gate admission. Tickets are transferable and you can easily change dates and times. Tickets are not guaranteed to be available at the gate as we do sell out for some times and dates. Purchase early!
W12420 State Road 60 | Lodi, WI
Treinen Farm Mazes
Part art installation, part outdoor game, part social experiment, the Treinen Farm corn mazes are AMAZING. Each year they pick a theme and create an entire experience around it!
They have three pumpkin patches within easy walking distance as well as pre-picked pumpkins to choose from.
The Treinen Farm is more than amazing mazes and acres of pumpkins. Spend a day in the country – take a walk in the woods. Bring a picnic. See what’s around the next corner. In the natural parts of the farm, the pace is relaxed, so you can soak up the beautiful fall Wisconsin countryside.
- “The Wild” — explore the woods and hillside. Take a hike, play in the woods.
- Natural Playground — climb trees, build a fort
- Ice Age Rocks Boulder Climber
Climbing, crawling, running, hiding. Take everyone home tired and happy.
- Molehill Mountain — Double 40-foot tubes slides, tire climbers, spooky cave
- Tractor Tire playground
- Natural Playground
Explore the NEW hiking trails and scenic overlook. Our draft horses are not only great at giving wagon rides–they are also our brush-clearers. They’ve been busy making trails all summer.
- Visit the restored remnant prairie on the limestone bluff
- Wander in the woods
- Bring a picnic
- Look for fairy doors in the Enchanted Woods (opens mid-August)
- Build a fort
ALL ADMISSONS INCLUDE:
- Schrödinger’s Cat and Other Thought Experiments 15 acre Corn Maze
- Children’s Maze and Farm Funnies Game
- String Theory Maze
- Barnyard Animals
- Molehill Mountain Adventure Slides and Cave
- Natural Play Area
- Haymow Hayfort and Spider Webs
- Walking and hiking areas
- Enchanted Woods
- Little Farmer Area
- Silo Climbing Wall
- Ice Age Boulders Climber
- Picnic areas
- Tractor Tire Playground
- Gaga Ball
- Duck Races
- Pumpkin Day Care
- Visit three pumpkin patches
- And more…