(Lodi, WI:) Now more than ever we need to connect with family and friends, and realistically, being outdoors is the safest option in 2020. The Treinen Farm, the area’s favorite destination for fall fun for over 25 years, now has an expanded season and new options for safe outdoor activities.
Visit their award-winning corn maze. Explore the new walking trails, scenic overlooks, and woodland exploration areas. Enjoy acres of adventure in the fresh country air.
- Open August 8-November 8, 2020
- Wednesday – Sunday: 9:00am-10:00pm
- Open Labor Day: 9:00am-10:00pm
- Advance ticket purchase and entry time reservation required!
W12420 State Road 60 | Lodi, WI
Treinen Farm Mazes
Part art installation, part outdoor game, part social experiment, the Treinen Farm corn mazes are AMAZING. Each year they pick a theme and create an entire experience around it!
For 2020, they have two pumpkin patches and thousands of pumpkins, all within an easy walk.
The Treinen Farm is more than amazing mazes and acres of pumpkins. Spend a day in the country – take a walk in the woods. Bring a picnic. See what’s around the next corner. In the natural parts of the farm, the pace is relaxed, so you can soak up the beautiful fall Wisconsin countryside.
- “The Wild” — explore the woods and hillside. Take a hike, play in the woods.
- Natural Playground — climb trees, build a fort
- Ice Age Rocks Boulder Climber
Climbing, crawling, running, hiding. Take everyone home tired and happy.
- Molehill Mountain — Double 40-foot tubes slides, tire climbers, spooky cave
- Tractor Tire playground
- Natural Playground
Explore the NEW hiking trails and scenic overlook. Our draft horses are not only great at giving wagon rides–they are also our brush-clearers. They’ve been busy making trails all summer.
- Visit the restored remnant prairie on the limestone bluff
- Wander in the woods
- Bring a picnic
- Look for fairy doors in the Enchanted Woods (opens mid-August)
- Build a fort