This weekend, keep warm and cozy at the 21st annual Madison Women’s Weekend. This event is jam packed full of informative and fun activities for women. This year’s Madison Women’s Weekend will take place Saturday, November 23rd and Sunday, the 24th, at the Alliant Energy Center.
Join SSM Health as they celebrate and empower women!
- Spa services (hair styling, make-up applications, nail polish changes, eyebrow threading) at the Beauty Pavilion
- FREE fitness classes on our Health & Fitness Stage
- Fun craft classes and activities at the Craft Bar
- Informative speakers on the Main Stage
- Hundreds of businesses with products or services for you to try
SSM Health is proud to be the presenting sponsor for this amazing event in the Madison area community. SSM Health and SSM Health at Home will be at the event all weekend with information and giveaways. Additionally, they will be hosting three “meet and greets” with some of their amazing providers, giving attendees the opportunity to talk with an expert about any women’s health questions they might have.
Schedule of SSM Events below:
- Saturday, November 23rd from 12:00-12:45pm | Mary Sue Walters, Pelvic Health Physical Therapist | Mary Sue is available to answer any questions you may have about incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, vaginal dryness and sexual health
- Saturday, November 24th from 1:00-1:45pm | Dr. Michelle Mackay | Dr. Mackay is available to answer any questions you may have about women’s cancers; including genetic testing, breast cancer, uterine cancer and ovarian cancer
- Sunday, November 24th from 12:00-12:45pm | Katherine Hovanec, Pelvic Health Physical Therapist | Katherine is available to answer any questions you may have about incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, vaginal dryness and sexual health
We hope you can join them for a weekend of fun-filled activities and informative speakers! Tickets are available in advance ($7) or at the door ($10). Children under 12 are free! For more information, visit https://madisonwomensexpo.com/.