(Madison, WI): Outdoor movies are a quintessential summer activity for kids! And what’s better than watching a movie – OUTSIDE and on the grounds of a baseball stadium?! On September 17, Tri 4 Schools invites you to join them for a night out with your family to celebrate the start of a new school year. They are partnering with the Madison Mallards again this year to offer a movie night showing of Disney’s Raya and the Last Dragon.
Guests can bring blankets, chairs, and other cozy items to place on the field for a viewing under the lights, please note that it will NOT be doing a drive-in style showing this year.
There will be some of the Mallards signature games and activities available before the movie, as well as concessions available for purchase. We can’t wait to see you there!
Location and Time
Friday, September 17th at the Madison Mallards Stadium
$20 per family | Tri 4 Schools is a local non-profit that supports local schools – they have donated nearly $400,000 to local schools since their inception!
- Gates open at 4:30pm
- Movie will be 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
- Families are welcome to bring blankets or chairs to watch the movie on the field
- Rain date is Sunday, 9/19
- Each family will receive a small box of popcorn and red vines with ticket purchase
- Kid friendly yard games will be available for free with the event
- There will be concessions available, as well as games and activities at the stadium, so there’s tons of fun for the whole family!