Due to the COVID-19 out break – our event has been postponed to June 27, 2020. All tickets will be honored on this date and we are adding some extra special ‘summery’ touches to kick off summer and to support small, local businesses!
Tickets are $15/each (under 1 is free) and will go on sale March 2nd at 8 PM. Because of the high interest and demand for this event and the fact that we can only accommodate a fraction of that number, we are anticipating that this event will sell out quickly. For that reason, we want to make sure you have all the necessary details to secure your tickets as soon as they are available!
- Tickets will become available starting on Monday, March 2nd at 8 pm (we will not reserve any tickets in advance of this date).
- Every adult & child ages 1 and up will need a ticket for the event – babies (under the age of 1) are free.
- We are limiting the quantity of tickets sold to ensure that everyone who attends has a wonderful experience. There are not any additional required expenses once you are there.
- You are able to purchase tickets for friends or family members.
- Tickets are transferrable, but are NOT refundable. The event will take place rain or shine.
- We encourage you to sign in right at 8pm to get your tickets if you plan to attend – and we hope to see you there!
- If the event has sold out before you try to secure your tickets, we suggest you to add your name to the wait list – as we sometimes are able to use it!
In addition to an Egg Hunt broken down by ages, the event will include:
- Professional Photos with ArrowStar Photography
- These will be available to download digitally after the event.
- Candids with Caroline Marie Photography
- Coffee from Yola’s Cafe & Coffee Shop
- Sips from Sassy Cow Creamery
- Yummy Foods from Yummy Sprout
- Bites from Firehouse Subs
- The Easter Bunny sponsored by Madison Smile Solutions
- Summery Crafts sponsored by Consumer Crafts
- Face Painting with Funny Faces
- Balloon Art with Raynbow Clown
- Princess Greetings with Ariel + Rapunzel courtesy of Princess Parties by Paolina
- Summery Story Station with Verona Public Library
- Planting Station for kids with Klein’s Greenhouse
- Mini Kindermusik Classes with Musical Pathways Foundation Kindermusik
- Dance Presentations & Demos with Kehl School of Dance
- Water Safety Coloring Book with SwimWest
- Lucky Ducky Easter Basket Game
- Setups with Ash + Arrow
- Swag Bags benefiting Tri4Schools!
- And of course some really fantastic Egg Hunt Prizes!
- Be sure to bring your camera – because there will be plenty of photo ops!
Strollers are allowed at the event – but we do encourage you to avoid using them (for your convenience) if possible. We realize that in some cases they are still necessary. The event will take place on two levels and there is one elevator, which is why it might be in your best interest to wear your baby (if possible) or to avoid bringing a stroller. BUT with that said – they are absolutely allowed.
Do kids need to bring their own basket this year? Last time we participated Land’s End was a sponsor, so they handed out canvas baskets.