We are beyond thrilled to announce our 6th Annual Spring Eggstravaganza! This EGG-cellently springy event will take place Saturday, April 30th from 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM at The Princeton Club West.
Tickets will go on sale March 2nd at 8 PM. Because of the high interest and demand for this event and the fact that we can only accommodate a fraction of that number, we are anticipating that this event will sell out quickly. For that reason, we want to make sure you have all the necessary details to secure your tickets as soon as they are available!
- Tickets will become available starting on Monday, March 2nd at 8 pm (we will not reserve any tickets in advance of this date).
- Every adult & child ages 1 and up will need a ticket for the event – babies (under the age of 1) are free.
- We are limiting the quantity of tickets sold to ensure that everyone who attends has a wonderful experience. There are not any additional required expenses once you are there.
- You are able to purchase tickets for friends or family members.
- Tickets are transferrable, but are NOT refundable. The event will take place rain or shine.
- We encourage you to sign in right at 8pm to get your tickets if you plan to attend – and we hope to see you there!
- If the event has sold out before you try to secure your tickets, we suggest you to add your name to the wait list – as we sometimes are able to use it!
In addition to an Egg Hunt, the event will include:
- Professional Bunny Photos
- These will be available to download digitally after the event.
- Coffee & Hot Chocolate
- Yummy Foods from Yummy Sprout
- The Easter Bunny sponsored by Madison Smile Solutions
- Spring Crafts sponsored by Consumer Crafts
- Face Painting with Funny Faces
- Princess Greetings courtesy of Princess Parties by Paolina
- Springy Story Station
- Mini Kindermusik Classes with Musical Pathways Foundation Kindermusik
- Dance Presentations & Demos with Kehl School of Dance
- Water Safety Coloring Book with SwimWest
- Lucky Ducky Easter Basket Game
- Candid Photos
- Swag Bags benefiting Tri4Schools!
- And of course some really fantastic Egg Hunt Prizes!
- Be sure to bring your camera – because there will be plenty of photo ops!
Strollers are allowed at the event – but we do encourage you to avoid using them (for your convenience) if possible. We realize that in some cases they are still necessary. The event will take place on two levels and there is one elevator, which is why it might be in your best interest to wear your baby (if possible) or to avoid bringing a stroller. BUT with that said – they are absolutely allowed.