Sunflower season is approaching in Wisconsin and we have compiled a list of the sunflowers fields around the Madison area. All of these are within driving distance of the Madison, WI area – and the approximate distance is calculated based on drive time from downtown Madison).
We are lucky to have so many sunflower fields around the Madison, WI area to visit this summer!
3 Sunflower Fields to Visit Around Madison, WI in 2022
Eugster’s Farm Market (30 minutes from Madison)
- 3865 WI-138, Stoughton, WI
- (608) 873-3822
- Admission ($8.50 per person, children under 2 are free) includes access to the sunflower field and U-Cut flowers, plus a 15-acre petting farm that offers tons of fun activities for kids.
Schuster’s Farm (30 minutes from Madison)
- 1326 US Highway 12 & 18 – Deerfield, WI
- (608) 764-8488
- They’re growing fields of zinnias and sunflowers to delight the local butterflies and YOU! Take a wagon ride around the farm. Stroll through the flowers — photo ops galore! Visit with the baby goats, too. Enjoy beer or wine as you listen to live music Friday and Saturday nights and Sunday afternoons!
Skelly’s Farm Market (50 minutes from Madison)
- 2713 S. Hayner Rd. – Janesville, WI
- (608) 757-1200
- Admission prices range from $9 to $30, depending on how many flowers you’d like to take home (1, 6 or 12 cut flowers). Children 3 and under get in free. The 2022 season is expected to begin the last week of July and last through mid-August. The farm will have extended hours on August 4-13 (9 a.m.-Dusk).
When to see Sunflowers in WI
Sunflowers often start in late July, through August. Once they bloom they often last about 10 days. Most fields will plant at different times to ensure there is always something blooming. It varies by the farm.