Tradition Children’s Market is located in the heart of downtown Middleton (1823 Parmenter Street – Middleton, WI) and right next door to their brand new women’s store: Tradition Women’s Market!
With imagination, innovation and nostalgia at their core, Tradition features a curated assortment of apparel, accessories and toys for young children for any occasion (think holidays, birthday, family photos, school pictures, first day of school… and all the ordinary moments in between!). Tradition is locally owned and makes shopping for children such a fun and inviting experience.
We recently teamed up with Tradition Children’s Market & Poppy and Olive Photography to give you a look at holiday trends featured now at Tradition Children’s Market.
- Gwen: Widgeon plaid, cozy lined coat with knit swing dress.
Rory: Super soft Mayoral dress pants with Fore Axel button front shirt.
2. Nora & Ava: Nutcracker coordinating dresses, washable Widgeon faux fur vest/jacket & coordinating headbands.
3. Isla: I love Plum velvet tutu dress with sparkle tulle skirt, plaid hair bow.
4. Grant: Mayoral plaid lined dress coat, Fore Axel knit polo, Hoonana pull on green pants, winter hat & Hunter boots (plus Jellycat Penguin).
Amelie: Winter scene knit dress and Miles Baby knit hat.
5. Clay: Fore Axel Holiday plaid jacket with Tiny Whales graphic tee. (+ Hoonana pants & Hunter boots).
6. Gwen & Rory: Waterproof, fleece lined Kuling coats and winter hats.
7. Nora & Ava: Skylar Luna coordinating holiday jammies (more holiday prints available in-store), headbands and tutu skirt.
If you have any questions about the items or trends, reach out to Tradition Children’s Market through Facebook, Instagram or email (email@example.com) – or better yet, visit them in person at 1823 Parmenter Street – Middleton.