Now more than ever – moms deserve a spa day to themselves! And we are thankful for places like Sundara Inn & Spa where we can go to recharge and to rejuvenate this spring!
We have partnered with Sundara Inn & Spa to offer an incredible opportunity to win a spa day… something everyone deserves!
One lucky winner will receive:
- A 50-minute Purely Organic Facial or a 50-minute Signature Massage (Monday through Thursday)
- A salt treatment room therapy – Sundara’s version of the therapeutic salt caves found in Europe favored for their calming and detoxifying qualities
- A midweek day trip escape to Sundara with full access to the amenities, the indoor and outdoor pools, relaxation lounges, complimentary wellness classes, hiking trails, Meditation Trail
- $25 Dining Credit for lunch
Enter to win the giveaway on Instagram and Facebook; if you don’t have Instagram or Facebook, you can enter here.
Thank you to Sundara for offering this opportunity! They currently are running a Holiday Special – purchase a $250 gift card and receive a bonus $25 gift card!
Here are some of our very favorite Sundara amenities:
- The Purifying Bath Ritual which includes the following:
- Rainfall Shower and Exfoliation
- Soothing Body Mist
- Aroma Steam
- Cooling Rainfall Shower
- Hot Pool
- Cool Plunge Pool
- Relaxation Lounge
- The Cambrian Oasis, featuring stunning casts of the sandstone bluffs that Wisconsin Dells is known for which offers space for reconnection and relaxation with a large hot soak with waterfall feature and indoor/outdoor pool bar serving craft cocktails. (Possibly my very favorite)
- Nava (a restaurant) with delicious food and a lot of great options for breakfast, lunch & dinner – including yummy vegetarian options
- Woodland Reflection room, a relaxing space with a wall of windows with forest views. This space is ideal for curling up with a book or just taking in the natural setting watching for the deer who make their home in our serene setting. This space is available to be booked for private events.
- Savana the back patio directly off of Nava, which provides a tranquil space for outdoor dining or enjoying a cup of tea
- The Radiance Room – a new relaxing room adjacent to the brand new treatment rooms
- Lavana – a salt therapy treatment room which I was able to enjoy after my treatment!
- Brand new state-of-the-art fitness studio
- The outdoor pool deck with a beautiful new saltwater pool as well as ample deck loungers and firepit seating.
- Infinity Edge Pool
Sundara is for adults-only. If you are looking for a getaway for you and your partner or for a group of girlfriends I would highly recommend Sundara to anyone.
Sundara is consistently voted a top resort and destination spot and attracts visitors from all across the US. How lucky are we that we have a spot like this SO close to Madison?! A little piece of heaven that requires you to relax, unplug and enjoy this beautiful life. I think we can all agree that everyone deserves some time away to renew and energize their soul!