Celebrate “Creatures of the Night” at Fall Fest a free, fun, and family-event at the Aldo Leopold Nature Center!
Photos by: Aldo Leopold Nature Center
(Madison, WI): When the dusky autumn sky turns from red to gray, the “Creatures of the Night” will come out to play! Fall Fest – the Aldo Leopold Nature Center’s annual fun-filled night of spooky activities is coming up on October 6.
With activities indoors and out, there is plenty of fun for the whole family to enjoy! This event is FREE and features a FREE shuttle from Ahuska Park.
- Come dressed in costume and participate in a COSTUME PARADE
- Conduct ‘sweet’ SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS
- Hear not-so-spooky stories in THE HAUNTED SHACK
- Discover what’s hiding in THE BONE YARD
- Hike torch-lit trails to the A-MAZE-ING BASSWOOD TREE
- Roast marshmallows over a FALL CAMPFIRE
- Meet real-live CREEPY CRAWLIES
- Take a hike through the prairie and participate in NIGHT-TIME NATURE BINGO
- Join the HOOT AND HOWL UNDER THE MOON, and much more
Aldo Leopold Nature Center ● 330 Femrite Drive, Monona, WI
Friday, October 6th ● 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
This event is FREE and open to the PUBLIC