(Madison, WI): The Just Between Friends sale is coming up on April 22-24, 2022. It will take place at the former Gordman’s at East Towne Mall.
Former Gordman’s | East Towne Mall
131 East Towne Way – Madison, WI
What is JBF? It’s a way to say YES to things your child needs! From clothing, books, puzzles, strollers, toys, shoes, car seats, boppies and so much more! Just Between Friends is fun, fashionable, affordable and an oh-so-friendly way to meet new friends!
When + How
- Thursday, April 21 | PRESALE
- Prior to 6:00 pm only infants in a sling or wearable carrier are allowed. Children under 12 and strollers welcome after 6:00pm for Family Shopping.
- Prime Time Shop 3pm-8pm *Must purchase ticket
- First Time, Grandparents, Adoptive & Foster Shop 4pm-8pm or 6pm-8pm
- Must sign up for a ticket showing designated entry time
- Friday, April 22 | Public Sale 9am-7pm
- *$3 admission or sign up for a free ticket
- Saturday, April 23 | Public Sale 9am-7pm
- Sunday, April 24 | Public Sale 9am-2pm Half Price Sale All Day
- *Most items 50% off
Do You Have Items to Sell?
Visit this page on their website dedicated to consigning your used items. Consignors set their own prices and tag their own items through our website. One of the really great features is that in real time you can log in and see what you’ve sold!
Over a Decade of Giving Back and Being Part of Dane County!
JBF has been part of the Dane County community for more than a decade. And now, more than ever, people need a spot to buy and sell gently used kids items. They partner with a charity, We Care, who takes all the items consignors donate after the sale.