(Madison, WI): The Just Between Friends sale is coming up on May 14-16, 2021. It will take place at the former Gordman’s at East Towne Mall.
Former Gordman’s | East Towne Mall
131 East Towne Way – Madison, WI
What is JBF? It’s a way to say YES to things your child needs! From clothing, books, puzzles, strollers, toys, shoes, car seats, boppies and so much more! Just Between Friends is fun, fashionable, affordable and an oh-so-friendly way to meet new friends!
When + How
- Presale on Thursday, May 13 from 4-8 for first time parents, grandparents, fosters and adoptive parents (free)
- Presale shopping Thursday, May 13 from 3-8: $15 paid ticket
- Friday, May 14 – 9-7
- Saturday, May 15 9-7
- Sunday, May 16 9-2 with many items selling for 50% off
New this year – they are HIRING!
No volunteers, everyone helping at the event will be an employee earning an hourly wage. Applications are open until April 2!
Looking for people who:
* Have experience helping customers in a retail environment
* Enjoy interacting with the public and assisting others
* Love helping local families take great care of their kids and their budgets!
* Are willing to working 15+ hours for the sale
* Interested in temporary/seasonal employment
Do You Have Items to Sell?
Visit this page on their website dedicated to consigning your used items. Consignors set their own prices and tag their own items through our website. One of the really great features is that in real time you can log in and see what you’ve sold!
12 Years of Giving Back and Being Part of Dane County!
JBF has been part of the Dane County community for 12 years. Kids didn’t stop growing during the pandemic but many budgets did change. Now more than ever people need a spot to buy and sell gently used kids items. They partner with a charity, We Care, who takes all the items consignors donate after the sale. After the March 2020 sale, consignors donated 3,200 items valued at nearly $12,000!
In 2021, they are taking extra precautions to keep things COVID safe – read more here.