2020 is just around the corner, and the time of New Year’s resolutions is here. Book dentist appointments for your entire family now, and kick off the new decade with healthy teeth and bright smiles!
Compassionate, comfortable dental care for your entire family
At Madison Family Dental, we’re committed to providing compassionate dental care. Our team of experts is happy to work with patients of all ages– we customize our treatment plans for each unique individual.
What’s more? We have multiple dentists at each location, making it easy to schedule appointments for more than one family member at the same time. We’re even an award-winning pediatric dentist office, and our Kids Club Program makes sure our youngest patients have fun getting their teeth cleaned!
All smiles are welcome
We understand that going to the dentist can be stressful — not just for your kids, but for you, too! That’s why we’re proud to create a comfortable environment where you’ll always be accepted and encouraged.
All smiles are welcome — no matter how long it’s been since you’ve gone to the dentist or how self-conscious you are of your teeth, we’re here for you every step of the way.
What to expect at your child’s Madison Family Dental appointment
When you come into Madison Family Dental, we’ll have you fill out some paperwork and ask some initial questions to help us get to know you! From there, we’ll talk about your dental concerns and goals to devise a treatment plan that’s right for you.
Here’s what our typical pediatric routine cleanings look like. At each appointment, your hygienist will:
- Ask if your child has been experiencing any dental problems or if either of you have any questions for us
- Give your child the option of holding onto one of our stuffed animals – Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon is just one of them – to feel more comfortable during their cleaning
- Perform a physical exam using a small mirror to check your child’s teeth and gums for any concerns like inflammation or sores
- Remove plaque and tartar using a special vibrating tool called a scaler
- Polish your child’s teeth with a high-powered electric toothbrush
- Floss between all of your child’s teeth
- Apply a special fluoride coating to help your child’s teeth stay strong
- Thoroughly rinse your child’s mouth so he or she doesn’t leave with a gritty feeling
- Talk to your child about the importance of proper brushing and flossing habits
- Make your child’s experience at the dentist quick, painless and fun!
At every other appointment, or once a year, your Madison Family Dental hygienist will:
- Take low-radiation, quick digital x-rays to evaluate your child’s teeth and bone health
- Reward your child for good dental hygiene practices if they are cavity-free with a goody from our Kids Club Program
Questions to ask your Madison Family Dentist
When you come in, we’ll be happy to answer any dental health questions you have! Here are some common topics we talk about with our patients:
- When should you start cleaning your child’s teeth?
- Can you put your child to bed with a bottle?
- What is a pediatric dental sealant?
- What foods should you avoid? How can you minimize the effects of sugar on your teeth?
- What is interceptive orthodontics and how can it benefit your child?
Our complete range of dental services
Because our doctors are trained in a wide range of dental procedures, you never have to worry about coordinating specialized appointments at different locations.
We’ve got you covered for:
- General dentistry like routine cleanings, exams, and x-rays
- Pediatric dentistry including children’s orthodontics
- Periodontal (gum) care and disease treatment
- Restorative dentistry like root canals, extractions, bridges, crowns and fillings
- Traditional orthodontics and Invisalign
- Cosmetic dentistry and teeth whitening
- Sleep apnea treatment
- Oral surgery like dental implants and sinus lifts
- TMJ disorder treatment
Take a look at our full list of services on our website! We can’t wait to meet you and help take care of your family.